UPSC/IAS/IFoS Mains Test Series For Maths Optional CSE 2022
From 19 Jun 2022
Schedule of Maths Test Series 2022
||Topics to be Covered
||ODE and vector
||Linear Algebra & Matrices
||Coordinate Geometry (3-D)
||Dynamics & Statics
||Complex Analysis & LPP
||Partial Differential Equations
||Numerical Analysis & Computer
||Mechanics & Fluid Dynamics
||Full Length Paper –I & II
Note: Online / Offline Admission open
Features of DIAS Maths Optional Mains Test Series:
- Tentative Time 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM
- Discussions on Every SUNDAY at 09:30 AM
- 10 Tests, including 8 Sectional and 2Full Syllabus tests.
- Idea is to cover the entire subject in its length and breadth by 8 Sectional Tests
- 2 Full Syllabus tests will be conducted on the pattern of Civil Services Examination.
- Scientifically designed Tests.
- Detailed analysis and answer checking with proper comments by Renowned VAJPEYI SIR.
- Discussion classes are designed in such a way that they can provide value addition on the other related topics .
- Copy evaluation and feedback system is designed to provide relevant insights and feedback to each candidate as per his/her performance.
- Many Questions of Civil Services Examinations 2017,2018,2019,2020 Physics Optional Mains with DIAS Test Series 2020
- Online UPSC/IAS Physics Test Series is now available for Outstation Students.
- Evaluation will be done in one week's time.
Fee: Rs.14,160/- Only