PHYSICS ALL INDIA TEST & DISCUSSION SERIES
The seats are limited so candidates should take admission as soon as possible.
UPSC Physics Optional Test Series
Start from 21st JUNE 2020
|Sl. No.||Test No.||Topics to be Covered||Date|
|1||Test 1||Quantum Mechanics||21/06/2020|
|2||Test 2||Atomic & Molecular Physics||28/06/2020|
|3||Test 3||Nuclear & Particle Physics||07/07/2020|
|4||Test 4||Solid State Physics & Electronics||14/07/2020|
|6||Test 6||Optics & Waves||28/07/2020|
|7||Test 7||Electricity & Magnetism||04/08/2020|
|8||Test 8||Thermodynamics & Stat. Physics||11/08/2020|
|9||Test 9||Full Syllabus (Paper I &II)||18/08/2020|
|10||Test 10||Full Syllabus (Paper I &II)||25/08/2020|
Features of DIAS Physics optional Mains Test Series:
- Tentative Time 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM
- Discussion on Every SUNDAY at 09:30 AM
- 10 Tests, including 8 Sectional and 2 Full Syllabus tests.
- Idea is to cover the entire subject in its length and breadth by 8 Sectional Tests
- 2 Full Syllabus tests will be conducted on the pattern of Civil Services Examination.
- Scientifically designed Tests.
- Detailed analysis and answer checking with proper comments by Renowned VAJPAYEE SIR.
- Discussion classes are designed in such a way that they can provide value addition on the other related topics .Copy evaluation and feedback system is designed to provide relevant insights and feedback to each candidate as per his/her performance.
- Many Questions of Civil Services Examinations 2017, 2018, 2019 Physics Optional Mains with DIAS Test Series
- Online UPSC/IAS Physics Test Series is also Available for Outstation Students.
- Evaluation will be done in one week’s time.
- Fee: Rs.14,160/- Only