Physics Optional All India Test Series (AITS)
The seats are limited so candidates should take admission as soon as possible.
UPSC Physics Optional Test Series
Start from 25th July 2021
|Sl. No.||Test No.||Topics to be Covered||Date|
|1||Test 1||Mechanics + Optics (Entire Section A)||25th July 2021|
|2||Test 2||Electricity & Magnetism + Thermodynamics (Entire Section B)||1st Aug. 2021|
|3||Test 3||Paper-I||8th Aug. 2021|
|4||Test 4||Quantum Mechanics + Atomic & Molecular Physics||15th Aug. 2021|
|5||Test 5||Nuclear, Particle, Solid State and Electronics||22nd Aug. 2021|
|6||Test 6||Paper-II||29th Aug. 2021|
Features of DIAS Physics Optional All India Test Series (AITS) 2021
- 6 Tests, including 4 Sectional and 2 Full Syllabus tests.
- Idea is to cover the entire subject in its length and breadth by 4 Sectional Tests
- 2 Full Syllabus tests will be conducted on the pattern of Civil Services Examination.
- Scientifically designed Tests.
- Detailed analysis and answer checking with proper comments by Renowned VAJPEYI SIR.
- Discussion classes are designed in such a way that they can provide value addition on the
other related topics .
- Copy evaluation and feedback system is designed to provide relevant insights and feedback
to each candidate as per his/her performance.
- Many Questions of Civil Services Examinations 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Physics
Optional Mains with DIAS Test Series 2020
- Online UPSC/IAS Physics Test Series is now available for Outstation Students.