Mathematics Optional All India Test Series (AITS)
MATHS OPTIONAL TEST SERIES SCHEDULE
for UPSC IAS and IFoS Mains Exam Starting from 25th July 2021
|Sl. No.||Test No.||Topics to be Covered||Date|
|1||Test 1||Linear Algebra & Matrices, Calculus, Analytic Geometry||25th July 2021|
|2||Test 2||ODE, Vecors, Dynamics & Statics||1st Aug. 2021|
|3||Test 3||Full length Paper-I||8th Aug. 2021|
|4||Test 4||Algebra, Real Analysis, Complex & LPP||15th Aug. 2021|
|5||Test 5||NA, PDE, Mechanics & Fluid||22nd Aug. 2021|
|6||Test 6||Full length Paper-II||29th Aug. 2021|
Features of DIAS Maths Optional Test Series 2021:
- Idea is to cover the entire subject in its length and breadth by unit Tests, thus regulating your preparation.
- 2 Full Syllabus VERY SIMILAR tests will be conducted on the pattern of Civil Services Examination.
- Scientifically designed Tests.
- Detailed analysis, DISCUSSION and answer checking with proper comments by Renowned DP Vajpayee Sir & Team.
- Copy evaluation and feedback system is designed to provide relevant insights and feedback to each candidate as per his/her performance.
- Many Questions of Civil Services Examination 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Mathematics Optional Mains with DIAS Test Series 2020.
- Online UPSC/IAS Mathematics Test Series is now available for Outstation Students.
- Evaluation will be done in one week’s time.
- Unit test any time available