MATHEMATICS ALL INDIA TEST & DISCUSSION SERIES
MATHEMATICS TEST SERIES SCHEDULE
for UPSC IAS and IFoS Mains Exam
Starting from 21st June 2020
|Sl. No.||Test No.||Topics to be Covered||Date|
|1||Test 1||Linear Algebra & Matrices||21/06/2020|
|3||Test 3||Coordinate Geometry (3-D)||07/07/2020|
|4||Test 4||ODE & Vector Analysis||14/07/2020|
|5||Test 5||Dynamic & Statics||21/07/2020|
|6||Test 6||Modern Algebra||28/07/2020|
|7||Test 7||Real Analysis||04/08/2020|
|8||Test 8||Complex Analysis & LPP||11/08/2020|
|9||Test 9||Partial Differential Equations||18/08/2020|
|10||Test 10||Numerical Analysis & Computer||25/08/2020|
|11||Test 11||Mechanics & Fluid Dynamics||02/09/2020|
|12||Test 12||Full Length Paper – I & II||09/09/2020|
Features of DIAS MATHS optional Mains Test Series:
- Time table 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM
- 12 Tests, including Sectional and 1 Full Syllabus tests.
- Idea is to cover the entire subject in its length and breadth by Sectional Tests
- 1 Full Syllabus tests will be conducted on the pattern of Civil Services Examination.
- Scientifically designed Tests.
- Detailed analysis and answer checking with proper comments by Renowned VAJPAYEE SIR.
- Evaluation and feedback system is designed to provide relevant insights to each candidate.
- Many Questions of Civil Services Examination 2018 & 2019 matched with DIAS Test Series 2019
- Evaluation followed by Discussion will be done in one week’s time.
- One Test Free. Fees 14,160/- INR Only