CHEMISTRY TEST SERIES
Dear Students,if you want to be part of our Institution you can take admission for all programs through :
1) Direct Admission.
2) Online Admission.
The seats are limited,so candidates Should take admission as soon as possible to reserve their seat in advance within the stipulated time. .Our students have been consistently scoring top ranks in civil services examination since 2003.DIAS has started working from Ocober 2003 at Jia Sarai , near IIT Delhi and remained there till 2014, from 2015 onwards we have shifted to its present pemises 26/3 , Old Rajender Nagar , New Delhi having offices and Hostel eat 18/1 Old Rajender Nagar and Opposite NSIT ,Sector 3 , Dwarka , New Delhi,respectively.
We do not have any other branch except at Rajinder Nagar .
CHEMISTRY TEST SERIES SCHEDULE
Chemistry Optional Test Series
for UPSC IAS and IFoS Mains Exam
Starting from 24th June 2018
|Sl. No.||Test No.||Topics to be Covered||Date|
|1||Test 1||Aromaticity, Reaction Mechanism, Rearrangements||24/06/2018|
|2||Test 2||Named Reaction, Reagents, Polymers||01/07/2018|
|3||Test 3||Pericyclic Reaction, Photo Chemistry, Spectroscopy||08/07/2018|
|4||Test 4||Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Solid State, Liquid State,Gaseous State||15/07/2018|
|5||Test 5||Thermodynamics, Phase equilibria, Electro Chemistry, ChemicalKinetics||22/07/2018|
|6||Test 6||Surface Chemistry, Photo Chemistry,f-block, Coordination Compounds P-block Chemistry||29/07/2018|
|7||Test 7||Full Syllabus–(Paper – I)||05/08/2018|
|8||Test 8||Full Syllabus – (Paper – II)||12/08/2018|
|9||Test 9||Full Syllabus – (Paper – I)||19/08/2018|
|10||Test 10||Full Syllabus – (Paper – II)||26/08/2018|
Features of DIAS Chemistry optional Mains Test Series
- Flexible Time table
- 10 Tests, including 6 Sectional and 4 Full Syllabus tests.
- Idea is to cover the entire subject in its length and breadth by 6 Sectional Tests.
- 4 Full Syllabus tests will be conducted on the pattern of Civil Services Examination.
- Scientifically designed Tests.
- Detailed analysis and answer checking with proper comments by R.K.Singh Sir.
- Discussion classes are designed in such a way that they can provide value addition on the other related topics of the respective tests.
- Copy evaluation and feedback system is designed to provide relevant insights and feedback to each candidate as per his/her performance.
- Many Questions of Civil Services Examination 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Chemistry Optional Mains Examination matched with DIAS Test Series.
- Online Chemistry Test Series for IAS and IFoS is also Available for Outstation Students.
- Evaluation will be done in one week’s time.
- Fee: Rs.11,800/- Only