CHEMISTRY TEST SERIES
Dear Students,if you want to be part of our Institution you can take admission for all programs through :
1) Direct Admission.
2) Online Admission.
The seats are limited, so candidates should take admission as soon as possible
CHEMISTRY TEST SERIES SCHEDULE
Chemistry Optional Test Series for UPSC IAS and IFoS Mains Exam
|Sl. No.||Test No.||Topics to be Covered||Date|
|1||Test 1||Aromaticity, Reaction Mechanism||21/06/2020|
|2||Test 2||Named Reaction, Reagents, Polymers, Rearrangements||28/06/2020|
|3||Test 3||Pericyclic Reaction, Photo Chemistry, Spectroscopy||07/07/2020|
|4||Test 4||Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Solid State, Liquid State,Gaseous State||14/07/2020|
|5||Test 5||Thermodynamics, Phase equilibria, Electro Chemistry, ChemicalKinetics||21/07/2020|
|6||Test 6||Surface Chemistry, Photo Chemistry,f-block, Coordination Compounds P-blockChemistry||28/07/2020|
|7||Test 7||Full Syllabus–(Paper – I)||04/08/2020|
|8||Test 8||Full Syllabus – (Paper – II)||11/08/2020|
|9||Test 9||Full Syllabus – (Paper – I)||18/08/2020|
|10||Test 10||Full Syllabus – (Paper – II)||25/08/2020|
Features of DIAS Chemistry optional Mains Test Series
- Flexible Time table
- 10 Tests, including 6 Sectional and 4 Full Syllabus tests.
- Idea is to cover the entire subject in its length and breadth by 6Sectional Tests
- 4 Full Syllabus tests will be conducted on the pattern of Civil Services Examination.
- Scientifically designed Tests.
- Detailed analysis and answer checking with proper comments by R.K.Singh Sir.
- Discussion classes are designed in such a way that they can provide value addition on the other related topics of the respective tests
- Copy evaluation and feedback system is designed to provide relevant insights and feedback to each candidate as per his/her performance.
- Many Questions of Civil Services Examination 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Chemistry Optional Mains Examination matched with DIAS Test Series
- Online Chemistry Test Series for IAS and IFoS is also Available for Outstation Students.
- Evaluation will be done in one week’s time.
- Fee: Rs.14,160/- Only