CHEMISTRY TEST SERIES
Dear Students,if you want to be part of our Institution you can take admission for all programs through :
1) Direct Admission.
2) Online Admission.
The seats are limited, so candidates should take admission as soon as possible
CHEMISTRY TEST SERIES SCHEDULE
Chemistry Optional Test Series for UPSC IAS and IFoS Mains Exam
|Sl. No.||Test No.||Topics to be Covered||Date|
|1||Test 1||Atomic Structure Chemical Bonding Liquid State Gaseous State Solid-State and Thermodynamics||25th July 2021|
|2||Test 2||Phase Electrochemistry Chemical Kinetics Surface Photochemical RXN and Lnorganic||1st Aug. 2021|
|3||Test 3||Aromaticity Reaction Mechanisn Rearrangement Named RXN and Reagents||8th Aug. 2021|
|4||Test 4||Pericyclic Photochemistry Polymer and Spectroscopy||15th Aug. 2021|
|5||Test 5||Full Syllabus Paper-I||22nd Aug. 2021|
|6||Test 6||Full Syllabus Paper-II||29th Aug. 2021|
Features of DIAS Chemistry Optional All India Test Series (AITS) 2021
- Flexible Time table
- 6 Tests, including 4 Sectional and 2 Full Syllabus tests.
- Idea is to cover the entire subject in its length and breadth by 4 Sectional Tests
- 2 Full Syllabus tests will be conducted on the pattern of Civil Services Examination.
- Scientifically designed Tests.
- Detailed analysis and answer checking with proper comments by R.K.Singh Sir.
- Discussion classes are designed in such a way that they can provide value addition on the other related topics of the respective tests.
- Copy evaluation and feedback system is designed to provide relevant insights and feedback to each candidate as per his/her performance.
- Many Questions of Civil Services Examination 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Chemistry Optional Mains Examination matched with DIAS Test Series 2020.
- Online UPSC/IAS Chemistry Test Series is also Available for Outstation Students.
- Evaluation will be done in one week’s time.