RULES AND REGULATIONS
Please read the rules and regulations of the DIAS India Edutech Pvt.Ltd. mentioned below, before applying for admission.
- A candidate is advised to deposit his/ her fees only after being thoroughly satisfied with the required information.
- A candidate is advised to consider all the factors which are likely to affect his/ her stay in Delhi or otherwise, before paying the fees as the fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Selection of the optional subjects should be done carefully at the time of admission. Any change (only out of the optional subjects offered by the Institute), can be permitted within fifteen days from the time of admission. However, no subject can be dropped after admission. For admission to any other subject a candidate will have to make fresh payment.
- If for any reason, the candidate discontinues the course, he will have no claim on refund of fees.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only.