Rules & Regulations.
Please read the rules and regulations of the DIAS India Edutech Pvt.Ltd. mentioned below, before applying for admission.
- A candidate is advised to deposit his/ her fees only after being thoroughly satisfied with the required enquiries.
- A candidate is advised to consider all the factors which are likely to affect his/ her stay in Delhi or otherwise, before paying the fees as the fees not be refunded once submitted.
- Selection of the optional subjects should be done carefully at the time of admission. Any change (only out of the optional subjects offered by the Academy), can be permitted within fifteen days from the time of admission only. However, no subject can be dropped after admission. For taking admission for another subject a candidate will have to make fresh payment.
- Fees once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances. The same cannot be adjusted towards any other course or fees. No request will be entertained in this regard.
- If for any reason, the candidate discontinues the course, he will have no claim on refund of fees.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi only.