PHYSICS ALL INDIA TEST & DISCUSSION SERIES
The seats are limited so candidates should take admission as soon as possible.
UPSC Physics Optional Test Series
Start from 18th October 2020.
|Sl. No.||Test No.||Topics to be Covered||Date|
|1||Test 1||Quantum Mechanics||18/10/2020|
|2||Test 2||Atomic & Molecular Physics||25/10/2020|
|3||Test 3||Nuclear & Particle Physics||01/11/2020|
|4||Test 4||Solid State Physics & Electronics||08/11/2020|
|6||Test 6||Optics & Waves||29/11/2020|
|7||Test 7||Electricity & Magnetism||06/12/2020|
|8||Test 8||Thermodynamics & Stat. Physics||12/12/2020|
|9||Test 9||Full Syllabus (Paper I &II)||20/12/2020|
|10||Test 10||Full Syllabus (Paper I &II)||27/12/2020|
Note: Online / OfflineAdmission open.
Features of DIAS Physics optional Mains Test Series:
- Tentative Time 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM
- Discussions on Every SUNDAY at 09:30 AM
- 10 Tests, including 8 Sectional and 2Full Syllabus tests.
- Idea is to cover the entire subject in its length and breadth by 8 Sectional Tests
- 2 Full Syllabus tests will be conducted on the pattern of Civil Services Examination.
- Scientifically designed Tests.
- Detailed analysis and answer checking with proper comments by Renowned VAJPEYI SIR.
- Discussion classes are designed in such a way that they can provide value addition on the
other related topics .
- Copy evaluation and feedback system is designed to provide relevant insights and feedback
to each candidate as per his/her performance.
- Many Questions of Civil Services Examinations 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018 Physics
Optional Mains with DIAS Test Series 2018
- Online UPSC/IAS Physics Test Series is now available for Outstation Students.
- Evaluation will be done in one week’s time.