MATHEMATICS ALL INDIA TEST & DISCUSSION SERIES
MATHEMATICS TEST SERIES SCHEDULE
for UPSC IAS and IFoS Mains Exam
Starting from 1st November 2020.
|Sl. No.||Test No.||Topics to be Covered||Date|
|3||Test 1||Linear Algebra & Matrices||01/11/2020|
|4||Test 2||Coordinate Geometry (3-D)||08/11/2020|
|5||Test 3||Dynamic & Statics||15/11/2020|
|6||Test 4||Modern Algebra||22/11/2020|
|7||Test 5||Real Analysis||29/11/2020|
|8||Test 6||Complex Analysis & LPP||06/12/2020|
|9||Test 7||Partial Differential Equations||13/12/2020|
|10||Test 8||Numerical Analysis & Computer||20/12/2020|
|11||Test 9||Mechanics & Fluid Dynamics||27/12/2020|
|12||Test 10||Full Length Paper – I & II||27/12/2020|
|2||Test 2||ODE and vector||25/10/2020|
Note: Online / Offline Admission open.
Features of DIAS MATHS optional Mains Test & Discussion Series:
- Tentative Time 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM.
- Idea is to cover the entire subject in its length and breadth by unit Tests, thus regulating your preparation.
- 2 Full Syllabus VERY SIMILAR tests will be conducted on the pattern of Civil Services Examination.
- Scientifically designed Tests.
- Detailed analysis, DISCUSSION and answer checking with proper comments by Renowned VAJPEYI SIR.
- Copy evaluation and feedback system is designed to provide relevant insights and feedback to each candidate as per his/her performance.
- Many Questions of Civil Services Examination 2019, 2018, 2017 MATHS Optional Mains with DIAS Test & Discussion Series 2019.
- Online UPSC/IAS Mathematics Test Series is now available for Outstation Students.
- Evaluation will be done in one week’s time.
- Unit test any time available
Fee: Rs 14,160/- Only (Including GST) . For 2020 CSE appearing candidates first test free. Contact our office for details .