Dear Students,if you want to be part of our Institution you can take admission for all programs through :
1) Direct Admission.
2) Online Admission.
The seats are limited,so candidates Should take admission as soon as possible to reserve their seat in advance within the stipulated time. .Our students have been consistently scoring top ranks in civil services examination since 2003.DIAS has started working from Ocober 2003 at Jia Sarai , near IIT Delhi and remained there till 2014, from 2015 onwards we have shifted to its present pemises 26/3 , Old Rajender Nagar , New Delhi having offices and Hostel eat 18/1 Old Rajender Nagar and Opposite NSIT ,Sector 3 , Dwarka , New Delhi,respectively.
We do not have any other branch except at Rajinder Nagar .
India’s No.1 Institute for Science Optionals
UPSC/IAS/IFoS Mains Test Series For Chemistry Optional
From August 21st 2016.
Schedule of Chemistry Test Series 2016
Sl No. Test No. Topics to be Covered Date
1 Test-1 Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Solid State, Liquid State,Gaseaus State 21/08/2016
2 Test-2 Thermodynamics, Phase equilibria, Electro Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics 28/08/2016
3 test-3 Surface Chemistry, Photo Chemistry , f-block, Coordination Compounds 04/09/2016
4 Test-4 Aromaticity, Reaction Mechanism, Rearrangements 11/09/2016
5 test-5 Named Reaction, Reagents, Polymers 18/09/2016
6 Test-6 Pericyclic Reaction, Photo Chemistry, Spectroscopy 25/09/2016
7 Test-7 Full Syllabus – ( Paper – I ) 09/10/2016
8 Test-8 Full Syllabus – ( Paper – II ) 16/10/2016
9 Test-9 Full Syllabus – ( Paper – I ) 23/10/2016
10 Test-10 Full Syllabus – ( Paper – II ) 30/10/2016
Note : Online / Offline Admission open.
Features of DIAS Chemistry optional Mains Test Series :
- Flexible Time table
- 10 Tests, including 6 Sectional and 4 Full Syllabus tests.
- Idea is to cover the entire subject in its length and breadth by 6 Sectional Tests
- 4 Full Syllabus tests will be conducted on the pattern of Civil Services Examination.
- Scientifically designed
- Detailed analysis and answer checking with proper comments by K.Singh Sir.
- Discussion classes are designed in such a way that they can provide value addition on the other related topics of the respective tests.
- Copy evaluation and feedback system is designed to provide relevant insights and feedback to each candidate as per his/her performance.
- Many Questions of Civil Services Examination 2013,2014,2015 Chemistry Optional Mains Examination matched with DIAS Test Series 2014
- Online UPSC/IAS Chemistry Test Series is also Available for Outstation Students.
- Evaluation will be done in one week’s time.
Fee : Rs.10000/- Only